Thursday, July 10, 2014

Alabama Squaredy Cat

Hello everyone and welcome to SVG Cutting Files!
This is Tanya from Studio 5380 with another adorable Squaredy Cat to share to share with you.  I had never ever heard of Squaredy Cats until Ann introduced me...and....now I'm hooked! These little guys are so stinkin' cute and Ann has transformed them into the sweetest cutting files ever!

During the month of July, the Design Team will be showcasing several of the State Squaredy Cats. Having lived here most of my life, I had to go with the Alabama Squaredy Cat....


Isn't he a cutie?!
My granddaughter will be studying Alabama History in school this year so I thought I would create a storage box for her to save her Alabama projects in.


I used a solid black photo storage box for my project.
I added the shape of Alabama for my background along with some glitter covered stars.  I love the "Sweet Home Alabama" title Ann created!


I think you can see the acrylic shield of his helmet in this photo.

You can see all the adorable Squaredy Cats available in the SVG Cutting Files Store by clicking HERE.  Be sure to check back often because Ann is adding more of these fun little guys weekly!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I'll be seeing you soon,


1 comment:

GiGi said...

This is fantastic Tanya!!! What a great idea too!