Monday, September 29, 2014

Beary Sweet Fall Shaped Cards

Hello Everyone! Mel from Doxie Mel Designs here with a sneak peek of a new file set from SVG Cutting Files.  These Beary Sweet Fall Cupcakes will be at the store this Friday. I made these cuties into shaped cards... their faces are the sweetest!


To make the shaped card, I used the offset feature on my Silhouette Designers Edition. The card base is the basic bear cupcake.  A top layer that matches the shape of each bear is on the front of the card.

The sentiments and Dies are from Jaded Blossom.

SVG Cutting Files

Jaded Blossom

Have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

morentin1326 said...

I am on cuteness overload... they are so adorable... I am def buying...

Unknown said...

holy moly! SVG Cutting Files should just stop teasing us and have a GOTTA HAVE IT NOW button. Can't believe that we have to wait until Friday to buy these cuties.