Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beary Sweet Rootbeer Float

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing a shaped card using one of the new files in the Beary Sweet Line. This is the Beary Sweet Rootbeer Float and it will be available Friday.





I created the shape card by welding 2 of the base pieces together and then cut out all the layers. 
I added highlights to the foam using a Versa Mark pen and a white gel pen. I also inked all the edges of the cuts and added pink to the cheeks with black freckles. 
The sentiment tag is cut using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies 2 and I stamped the sentiment from the Soda-Lightful stamp set. I added a bow to the top of the tag to finish it off.

Check out the Beary Sweet Website for more Beary Sweet fun!


I hope you all like my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Threadbear said...

This is adorable -- can't wait to get this file!!

Unknown said...

Stop the madness! This file is to squeal for! Friday. Where are you?!!! Super awesome job making this so darn adorable!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! There should be a love button!!
ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this is just to darn cute for words.