Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Go Team!

Hello crafty friends!
Roberta here from Adventures of a Bedtime Crafter. Today I am bringing you two awesome new SVG Cutting Files cuts, and they're all about sports. I've been wanting to use my Jaded Blossom Go Team stamp set for quite some time, and I had just the project in mind. So, I asked Ann to make me a Jersey Shaped Card and a Foam Finger Tube Holder that could go with just about any team and/or sport.
With it being the beginning of football season, I thought it would be fitting to make a Dallas Cowboys inspired card/treat set....
 The Jersey Shaped Card can be found HERE
the Foam Finger Tube Holder can be found HERE
Hope you love these new files!

Thanks for stopping by!
Roberta


3 comments:

Rosie said...

totally love these

Sarah said...

These are awesome! The jersey card is awesome and the foam finger is hilarious! Love it!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

OMG I love these!