Friday, October 24, 2014

Santa Mouse Candy Cane!!!!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! Today I am showcasing a NEW cut from SVG Cutting Files, Santa Mouse Candy Cane. I had a fun time making this sweet little mouse, I just LOVE that new cut!!!
 I used MCT Winter Flake Dies for the snowflakes, the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die for the base of my card, the Square Stitched Goody Dies to add a sentiment from the set Winter Cheer,
the Boughs of Holly for the sentiment in the front. The cute face is from Peachy Keen Stamps  the PK-110 Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)










 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Boughs of Holly
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)
 
 

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!!

Migdalia said...

How Stinkin cute is this?..ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*