Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Squarey Monsters

Hi everyone this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with some super cute Monsters to share with you today!
I am in love with these Squarey Monsters from SVG Cutting Files...they are just CUTE!! These will be in the store on Friday.  The first one is Reggie, I just love that silly face.  I put him on a treat bag.  I only glued the top 2" of the background papers to the bag (the folded over part).  That way you just untie it or slip off the twine and then you can reuse the bag. The stamp is from the Batty For You stamp set from My Craft Spot.  The twine is from Trendy Twine.


For my next Squarey Monster I made a shaped card.  This little guy is named Clup doesn't that face make you want to take him home?!  He loves to recycle and he came with the trash can so I  made it into a shaped card.  I put him on foam tape and made a tag with the recycle symbols that come with him.  The stamp is from the Robots stamp set from My Craft Spot, and the twine is from Trendy Twine.



1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

These are just adorable, I love them!