Sunday, January 18, 2015

January Guest Designer - Leanne Garner



Gooooood morning! This is Leanne from CreatedbyLeanne! I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! I'm so excited to be January's guest designer! I can't believe the month is almost over :( Ann has been wonderful to work with and her files are absolutely adorable! Thank you Ann so much for this opportunity!

I decided to make a card for today! I've used the file, Goth Rag Dolls. This is such a cute file! I used the cut and print feature on my cameo to cut everything out. The pattern paper is by Echo Park. I made her some bows using twine. I took the eyes, bow, and heart from this set (just a different doll) and added to my dolls. I put little x's in the eyes and then added liquid glass. I used my white jellyroll pen to doodle on her hair and also around the edges of my card. I used a black pen for the faux stitching around the frame that holds the sentiment. I used a new Jaded Blossom set, Cupid Is Stupid for my sentiment. The little pins are also from this set. I colored the tops of the pins with my copic marker and then added liquid glass. Here's another look at it from the side... 



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project for today! If you would like to visit my blog click HERE! If you like what you see I sure would love for you to follow me! I have one more Sunday left as guest designer! I can't believe how fast this month is flying by! I guess the saying time flies when you're having fun is true because I sure have been having fun playing with these files! See you back here next Sunday! Have a AWESOME day! 
Hugs, Leanne

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your GDS! Absolutely Adorable!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*