Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chibi Girl Reading Bookmark

Hello everyone!
 
A brand new file to be released on Friday from SVG Cutting Files and a new twist on an old die from Jaded Blossom!
Take a look at my project today!
 
 
 
I love love love the new Chibi Girl Reading file to be released on Friday from SVG Cutting Files! Isn't she just too cute all curled up with her book! <3
 
I made her into a bookmark using Jaded Blossom's Lollipop Die!
I just ran the top through and flipped my die over, lined up the stitching and ran my die through on the bottom half!
Came out perfect bookmark size!
 
 
I also used the following Jaded Blossom products
 
Thanks for checking out my project today!
 
*** Want to win some of these fun new cut files? Make sure you are following this blog and comment below. Randomly selected winner will be announced Friday at 8:30 PST to choose a file from the new releases showcased this week!
 
~Crystal

3 comments:

cghundley said...

Cute little book
worm! Fun tag.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

This book mark it super cute. You always come up with the best ideas.
-Cher

Gail said...

I love Chibi Girl Reading and great idea for a bookmark!