Thursday, April 9, 2015

Hummingbird and Feeder

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and it's my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files.  I made a couple of projects today to showcase a new cut file that will be available in store tomorrow ~ "Hummingbird with Feeder".  

Isn't this cut just super sweet!?!  I used the chunky tube holder as a base for the feeder to turn this into a fun gift for any hummingbird lover!!


 Products Used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Ribbon, Twine, Button, Sequins and Enamel Dots

Next up, I thought this little guy was super cute and he'd be perfect on a card!  Using the Side Cut Card - Lacy as the base, I added a couple of mats and then the classy looking daffodil cut to complete the look ~ awesome card!!
Products Used:
Jaded Blossom: Card Mat Dies and Bug a Boo Stamp Set
Paper: American Crafts Cardstock and Doodlebug Designs Polka Dot
Twine, Sequins and Pearl

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

4 comments:

Tami B. said...

These are both super cute.

Angie G. said...

If I were to receive one of these from a friend... I would treasure it forever! I love the tube idea. and the colors you chose for both projects just "pop". I like the touch of white on the birds. Nicely done.

Sarah P said...

Great card and candy holder.

Unknown said...

WOW!!! These are super cute!!