Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You are my HERO

Hello everyone!  It's Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra. And today I have a special card to share with you.  My best friend's stepson just graduated from Boot Camp for the United States Marine Corps! Ooh Rah!!!!


For my super simple card, I combined two different files.  First, I cut the card base using the SVG Cutting Files ~ Classic Label Card Base.  Then I decorated the front using this flag cut from the SVG Cutting Files ~ Patriotic Lollipop Cover Set.  Doesn't it look like it's blowing in the wind?  I just LOVE it!!


Since there are many restrictions on what we can send/give them during this time, I decided to add a gift card on the inside.  Who wouldn't love that right?!?  I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Gift Card Die for the insert.


Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  For more details, come and visit me on my blog.  :) Have a great day everyone!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

I love this wonderful gift and the support you are giving this Marine!

snappy scrappy said...

FAB design Cassandra!!!

Blue6366 said...

This is so very awesome! I LOVE IT.

Beckie Williams said...

Awesomeness!! What a great card!

Michele I said...

Very cute what a great idea

Michele I said...

Very cute what a great idea

DIANA L. said...

Very nice.