Wednesday, August 5, 2015

BOO!

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  Anyone getting ready for Halloween???  How about a fun home decor piece to get us in the mood for fall.  :)


This is an 8x8 shadow box that I purchased from Joanns.  The cute jack-o-lantern is the super fun SVG Cutting Files ~ Smiling Jack.  Isn't he just too cute?!  I started off by making him into a card and then changed my mind to put him into this piece when he turned out so fun.  I colored the cute little kitty (which is part of the new release for Jaded Blossom) using Copic Sketch Markers.  All of the other goodies are from Jaded Blossom.  So if you would like more details on those, head on over to my blog to check it out.  

Copic Sketch Colors
kitty ~ W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5 W6, W7, W8, W10, R20

Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.  

6 comments:

Paula Bee said...

This is wonderful!

Scrapper69 said...

This is my fav now!!! LOVE it! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beckie Williams said...

This is adorable!!

MischievousFox said...

Cute! What a fun decoration!

Blue6366 said...

Oh how awesome is this? Love everything about it.

Migdalia said...

Awesome! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M