Friday, September 25, 2015

Boolicous Bites

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this project I made using the NEW Pirate Ghost and Treasure Chest Nugget Platform Box!




I started this with the Treasure Chest Nugget Platform Box and cut it out with my Cameo. I added specialty glitter paper for the inlaid parts of the box.
I cut out the Pirate Ghost and added him on pop dots to the box.
I cut a piece of black cardstock for the flag pole and added the flag at the top I cut with the Treat Flag Dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Pick Your Poison stamp set and the ghost from the Spooky Labels.
To finish, I cut the candy wraps from the Candy Wrap Dies.
I stamped the candy wrappers with the Halloween Candy Wraps and all the centers with the Spooky Labels stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my project today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!