Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Are you ready for some football???

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.  And I just love the card that I have to share with you today, because my absolute most favorite sport is football.  So you know I have to say it . . . ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!  lol


This is the super fun SVG Cutting Files ~ Love Football file.  Isn't it great?!?  Annie has actually created this cut using many different sports themes.  So go on over and check it out!  To cut the background, I used the Jaded Blossom ~ Stitched Square Dies.  I cut the label using the Jaded Blossom ~ Mini Tag Dies 2.  And the sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom ~ Go Team.

Well my creative friends, that's it for me today.  I will see you all again soon.  Have a great day everyone!

No comments: