Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Happy Graduation!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a new two page layout to share with you today, it is a Graduation layout for my daughter Tiffany, she is graduating this year from high school!!!
I used the new SVG Cutting Files the Happy Graduation layout that will be in the store on Friday!!! Hope you like my project for today :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Easter/Spring Treats

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Under the Sea

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 
 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Love the colours!